How to Apply
Send all your materials to email@example.com with your desired position in the subject line.
Make sure you include everything it will take for us to believe that
there’s no option but to make you our newest, best intern ever.
Send us the following:
- Your resume, and please tailor it to include the most relevant information you can give us.
- A cover letter that explains what you'll bring to the table in terms of experience, expertise, perspective, and so on.
- If your internship warrants a portfolio, reel, or other work samples, please don't send us everything you've ever done. We want to see only your best, most relevant work. Keep it short and sweet.
- Provide at least one relevant reference so we can get a third-party confirmation of your mad skills.
- And, finally, in your email, answer one of the following questions:
- Which internship position are you most pumped about and what makes you the right fit for the job?
- What is an achievement you're particularly proud of and why?
Want to go above and beyond? We hoped so! Here are some tips and tricks that distinguish great applicants from good ones.
- Do some research! We want you to let us know that you know about redpepper.
- Send your application materials as PDFs.
- A written letter of recommendation is always better than sending us someone’s contact info - we want to know they like you enough to tell us about it!
Want a Tour?
Are you a student or professor who wants to learn more about redpepper? We offer tours of the Nashville office to many college groups.
Email Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Atlanta Technology Village
3423 Piedmont Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30305
305 Jefferson St.
Nashville, TN 37208